Friday, February 22, 2013

Awesome Stuff I Pinned This Week

This little guy is in "my" neighbourhood right now and makes me smile every time I see it!

My friends, I pinned more this week than I ever have, EVER. I was one of THOSE people on Pinterest. I pretty much flooded my followers with pins. SORRY. I think since I haven't really been home in months that I am dreaming of my apartment and my space. Since Jonathan and I have decided we're going to be living in our apartment for probably a few more years, I might as well decorate it more how I'd like, especially with trying to streamline things and make it more how I'd like.

If you want to check out all of my pins, there is a ton of organic modern decorating stuff happening in there. Here's a small amount of what I actually pinned this week......

*Spinach Egg Cups (made this last night!! So good!)
*Cauliflower Crust Garlic "Breadsticks" (I am changing my blog name to "Pro-Cauliflower Propaganda")
*Dakota Coffee Table (budget version of the table I like at West Elm!)

Have a wonderful weekend! I am going to be meeting an internet friend for the first time, hanging out with the dogs, and then Amy and I will be MEETING LIL BUB!!!!!!! Hope your weekend is as awesome as mine. ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, you, too! I had a great time! Still thinking about how good my coffee was! :o)

      Delete