Monday, February 18, 2013

Festival of the Dark Arts

Whew, what a weekend!

Or, should I say, what a Saturday!

Jonathan and I met up with a raucous group of beer lovers in Portland to get on the blue party bus to take us to Astoria for the Festival of the Dark Arts to celebrate stout month. There were tattoos, beer, crunchy snacks, beer, more beer, fire, and more tattoos. It was...oh, I will let the pictures do the talking...












A big, big thank you to Ashley of Brewvana for such a fun trip! I definitely recommend her tours!

6 comments:

  1. What an eventful day! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! I ate so much junk food, though. Once in a blue moon thing, I guess!

      Delete
  2. So fun!! I loved keeping up with your day on Instagram!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! GOOD. I realized later how many photos I posted. Oh, well!

      Delete