Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Imma die hard like Bruce Willis

Yay! Hopefully now I'll be able to stick to my blogging schedule I was hoping to do of Monday-Wednesday-Friday. I'm still working a lot, but there's now other things happening than work.
Here's a picture of a double rainbow outside my work building. I took this picture on Monday. So pretty! There was a third rainbow I saw behind another building, as well, but I don't think it's in this picture. (Although if I somehow had managed to get three rainbows in one picture I think that'd be pretty neat.)


Monday night I came home from work and Jonathan had a surprise for me! I don't get surprises from him very often, so I was kind of excited. He found this shirt last week while he was out Christmas shopping and was too excited to wait and give it to me next week, so I got it now. SO CUTE!! Two of my favorite things? Owls and cupcakes...TOGETHER! My mind is blown. ;o)




I talked to my anthropology teacher yesterday and got on the "approved" list for my archaeological fieldwork I do every year. I have been doing this for eight years now, I think, and it's one of the highlights of every year for me. It will be the first week in May. I'm not sure where we're going yet, but I know it will be awesome. Going out on the Tongass Ranger and camping for four nights is so great. I hope we find something neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment