Friday, March 8, 2013

Awesome Stuff I Pinned This Week

Awww, yeah! It's that time of year!!

Friends, friends, friends, friiiiieeeends!

How's it going?

My week ROCKED. I'm not even sure what I did. It was kind of a blur. The first full week back home after a long time of being gone... let's just say, there is lots of cleaning to do. *ahem* I've been cleaning, organizing, going through things, and plotting how I want our apartment to look. I've even bought some stuff. I KNOW. I don't buy all that much, but I actually have been getting some neat stuff. I need to do a post on what I've gotten and what I'd like to get. So much stuff going on in my mind and just not enough time to get it all out. I feel like I keep saying that, but there is a lot going on that I'm trying to get worked out. This post is kind of a stream-of-consciousness brain blah right now. Life is good, though.

Okey doke, well, it is Friday and that means it's time for a round up of some of the things I pinned this week. Seriously, if you look at my pins, it's about half cool apartment decorating stuff and half cauliflower recipe pins.


Tonight we are heading to visit Jonathan's parents for the weekend!! I am SO excited to see them and sleep in for two days in a row! And eat yummy foods, play outside, and drink champagne with Jonathan's mom! ;o) I hope you all have a great weekend, as well!

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate all the cauliflower pins... and that you are excited to drink bubbly with your mother in law, you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha!! I am SO glad you appreciate all the cauliflower pins, because I have been feeling a bit nutty about them. Cauliflower everything! All the time!

      As for my mother-in-law, this is how I knew I loved her. Ha ha! When I first met her she brought out the champagne and now always makes sure we have a bottle (or two) when Jonathan and I come to visit. We have a good time. ;o)

      Delete
  2. thanks, brittany! i'm glad you like that necklace as much as i do!

    now, to check out your other pins!

    ReplyDelete