Friday, January 11, 2013

Awesome Stuff I Pinned This Week!


What an awesome week! I've been receiving some super cute thank you notes the past couple of weeks from people I house-sat for over the holidays. It makes me so happy to receive such nice, thoughtful things in the mail! This has been a pretty great week overall. I've made some good headway with some of my 2013 resolutions and that makes me feel awesome! I also will get to see my dad tonight, which is great! Tomorrow I will be meeting a new pet-sitting client and then celebrate my friend Fia's birthday!

But! But what did I PIN this week?

*Tommy Edison has been blind since birth and still uses Instagram!
*Most Popular Vegan Recipes From 2012 #30-16 on Oh She Glows
*My 10-Year-Old Christmas Journal is Ridiculous, Y'all

*50 Things To Stop Doing Forever - I'm putting this link separately because it is AMAZING and you need to read it RIGHT NOW. No, really. If everyone did even just five of these things I think life would be better.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment