Friday, December 21, 2012

Awesome Stuff I Pinned This Week

This is Dixie, one of the kitties I am house-sitting. She is very sweet, but doesn't like her picture taken next to the Christmas tree. ;o)

It was a great week. It was a busy week. I am exhausted, but happy. I love my new job. I love other peoples' pets. Life is good. More about things later, when I'm getting more than four hours of sleep at a whack (not kidding, I'm tracking it now! More about that later.).

*The Funny Scary Snowman (I STILL cackle at Every Single Person who falls for this!)
*Tape Art: Wes Naman's Photographs Show Terrifying Smushed Face Effect
*Silent Retreats' Rising Popularity Poses a Challenge: How To Handle the Quiet
*On Immigrants and Being Cheap
*Sunday Night Prep to Eat Clean All Week

See all of my pins here!

Love you guys! Next week will be quieter! I have lots to say about my new job awesomeness, soap sales, soap availibility, and more! xoxo

What are y'all doing for Christmas? I'd love to hear in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment