Friday, November 30, 2012

So This Just Happened...BAM!


BOO. YEAH.

Not counting the amount I've had to take out for trip deposits and airline miles, I just officially reached $10k saved for my trips on the day before my 30th birthday.

*happy dance*

Only have $11,000 (minimum) to save in the next year! I got this one, guys.

And how are YOU doing today? :oD

P.S. If any of you are feeling generous and want to help celebrate my birthday, you're welcome to feed the pig in the upper left corner of the screen. When I am strolling off into the Antarctic sunset, holding the wingtip of a penguin, I will be thinking of you. (Okay, that image is not *entirely* realistic, but bear with me.)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! We'll have to live vicariously through you - what an amazing adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm super duper excited I made it this far! Just gotta keep going!! :oD

      Delete