Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Eco-Friendly Housey Things I Love!

It's been awhile since I did a post about eco-friendly items I love or things I'd love to own, so here's a post now! Just a little bit of dreaming, if I had the money to spend on lovely items for our home.


I like the shower curtain we have now, but it's made of PVC and studies have shown that these can off-gas unwanted compounds into the air. I would also love a machine-washable shower curtain because ours has funky gunk on it and I would love to be able to toss both the curtain and the liner (we have a fabric liner - booyeah!) into the washer and have them clean!

Hold the press! I found a shower curtain I love even more!! I can't link a picture, but you can check it out here!!

That happy, colorful tree shower curtain would pair awesomely with the following...


Bea-yoo-tee-ful!! I have heard for a long time about how awesome Turkish bath towels are and I love these! I would probably get this one, this one, this one, and this one, along with two hand towels.


I would love this sheet set in the Green Tea and Rain colors. They are so beautiful! I slept on bamboo sheets earlier this year and now I am hooked. I would love to try these!

What are some eco-friendly finds you are drooling over or own and would love to share about?

No comments:

Post a Comment