Friday, August 10, 2012

Awesome Stuff I Pinned This Week


Bad blogger Brittany.

Last week on this day I went with my dad and grandma up Mount St. Helens and it was GORGEOUS! Have I blogged any of those gorgeous photos? Nope, not yet. The rest of this week I've still been house-sitting and have managed to work a bit, too. I've been feeling a little bit under the weather, as well, so I'm hoping that goes away. I haven't been sleeping well the past week and a half or so and my brain feels tired and bleh. I will be completely done house-sitting on Tuesday, which I am really looking forward to. I can't wait to go home, sleep in my own comfy bed, be around my own stuff, and get my life back into its normal routine.

Anyhoo, here's some of the stuff I pinned this week!

*How To Let Go of Your Books - this was as scandalous post on my FB!
*The Best Way to Get Rid of Blackheads? Baking Soda! - Sonya's post sharing how great baking soda is for exfoliation was a big hit! Want some other ideas of what you can do with baking soda? How about make your own toothpaste or perhaps polish your jewelry?

This weekend is going to be busy. I'll be working for Amy at the Saturday Market on Saturday and Karina on Sunday. Plus, Hopwork's Biketobeerfest is tomorrow and I shall be attending after I get completely done with work. My day will start very early tomorrow, so I am already looking forward to beer and food (free because I'm a Mug Club member!).

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment