Friday, August 3, 2012

Awesome Stuff I Pinned This Week


This picture has nothing to do with anything, but it was at my friends' house I just finished house-sitting and it made me laugh every time I saw it, so I am sharing it with you today.

Thank you to everyone who gave me positive feedback on this post. I had quite a few friends talk to me about things and it was really awesome. So thanks! In other YAY! news I am now officially at $8,000+ saved for my Antarctica trip, although the money won't actually post for a few days and so my little counter over at the left still says I'm in the $7k range. But I'm not! Woooo hoo! Thank you to everyone this month who is letting me house-sit and work for them! It's so great!!

Today I'm hanging out with my dad and grandma again, which should be fun. Not sure what we're going to do, but should be a good day. I love hanging out with my family!

This morning I booked my tickets to go to Ketchikan for several weeks! I'll be gone from August 27-September 24. Thanks to Jonathan for holding the fort down and taking care of Artoo while I'm galivanting in Alaska! (And by galivanting I mean working full time and playing outside. Yeeeaaah!)

I hope everyone has a great weekend! What are you all doing?

Here's some of the awesome stuff I pinned this week! You can see all my pins here.

*A Short and Valuable Guide to Self Confidence
*Every Woman Should Travel Alone
*Ninjas: They're Just Like Us
*Face-Off With A Deadly Predator (As someone going to Antarctica, this is SO NEAT!)
*7 Tips for Handling Critisicm
*Calming Manatee
*Crow Won't Go

No comments:

Post a Comment