Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lomography Photos for July 2012!

I'm happy that I've been using my film cameras more. I often have my LCA+ with me, but just forget to use it. No more! I really enjoy taking film photos and I need to focus on it more often! Here are some of my favorite photos I took with my film cameras so far this month. I have three rolls of film I could pick up tomorrow, but I don't know when I'll be going back to the apartment and could scan them. Perhaps Friday? Anyway, enjoy!


















P.S. I have a new toy I haven't tried out yet! Presenting my "new" Canon AE-1 Program, Amelia! I took several years of photography in high school and have greatly missed knowing all about apertures, shutter speeds, ISOs, etc. Lucky me, Bettie offered to teach me how to use SLR cameras again, to which I am incredibly grateful, as it's something I've been wanting to get back into for years now! First Spanish and now photography! It's awesome how things come together sometimes. :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment