Friday, July 20, 2012

Awesome Stuff I Pinned This Week


I'm posting this a little later than I anticipated, but I haven't had as much free time this past week. I am currently house-sitting for these two cutey little stinkers. That's Penny on the left. She's a chihuahua/min-pin mix. Lulu is on the right, and she's a dachshund. We've been having a pretty good time! I brought a bunch of things over to this house from our apartment that I want to try and sell on CraigsList, so that's taken up a bit of time with all the picture-taking, listing things, etc. I've had a few bites on things and am supposed to meet up with some people on Sunday, so crossing fingers I make some moolah!

This weekend should be pretty fun. My dad is coming this afternoon to pick me up and then we're going to head to Vancouver, WA, to visit my grandma, who I haven't seen in a couple of years. Then tomorrow my dad and I (maybe grandma, too) are going to go on an Oregon Coast adventure! There is talk of Ecola Seafoods for lunch, Cape Lookout, and Cape Meares lighthouse (which has the cool Octopus Tree!). Sounds like a great couple of days to me!

Here's some of the cool things I pinned this week, but you can find all my pins here. Enjoy!

*Teach Me How to Brushy
*Friends of a Certain Age: Why Is It So Hard to Make Friends Over 30?
*Amber Waves of Green
*Carrot, War Hero
*Converted Smart Car is World's Smallest Food Truck
*15 Ways to Stay Married for 15 Years
*The Big Trade-Off
*The 50 Cutest Things That Ever Happened
*28 Sexy Pictures of Older Actors When They Were Young

No comments:

Post a Comment