Monday, July 16, 2012

What A Weekend!

Whew!

The past three days have been a whirlwind. First, on Friday, I went to my friends' fairy-themed wedding at Peninsula Park Rose Garden. It was beautiful! The weather was perfect. There were costumes. I cried.







Side note: Andi's mom and her MADE her dress! IT. WAS. AMAZING. I can't even fathom being that crafty and awesome. Tony and the boys looked amazing, as well. Oh, man.

Saturday and Sunday were spent working for Karina at the market, which was awesome, as usual. Saturday night Jonathan and I went to Emily's Interesting People Party. I got to catch up with some friends I hadn't seen in awhile and also met some new ones!

Last night I met up with Shana and Co. for her birthday dinner at Deschutes. Again, It Was Amazing! I'm so happy to have such amazing friends!

Rest of my weekend photos...










This weekend was full of fun and friendship and love. I am just so happy about it and am looking forward to this week ahead!

P.S. I am going to go back into "purge mode" today to try and get rid of more stuff. Should be a good time. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment