Sunday, September 25, 2011

Needed: Alaskan Hiking Buddies

 After climbing Dude Mountain last September I had earned my Peanut Buddy bar!

As I was at work yesterday I began to make a list of the things I want to do in my two weeks off before I leave Ketchikan and it basically looked like there is a lot of hikes I want to do.

*Talbot Lake - even though Whitney and I did it, but I need to take a film camera this time
*Dude Mountain - a longer hike but very pretty at the top!
*Deer Mountain - I've only been up Deer Mt. twice in my whole life because it is so steep and it kicks my butt
*Salvage Trail - easy and pretty, just haven't done it yet this year!
*Emery Tobin Lake - named after my great uncle, have never done this hike!

If you are in Ketchikan and you want to do any of these hikes with me, I would love hiking buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment