Friday, June 10, 2011

Back in Ketchikan!


My friends! As I write this it is Friday afternoon and I have been back in town from visiting my mom for all of three hours now. Sorry for the (unexpected) lack of blog posts while I was in Anchorage, but my phone was dead part of the time we were on our driving trip and I didn't have a way to recharge it until we got back to Anchorage on Thurdsay. I took a ton of pictures and we had a ton of fun! You can check out all of my pictures (minus some fuzzy-looking fish pictures) here in this album or stay tuned for a recap post next Monday!

Tonight's plans are to catch up on internet things that I didn't have a chance to do and then a housewarming party for some friends later tonight. Maybe even a beach bonfire? I hope so! Have a super great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment