Friday, April 22, 2011

One More Week in Portland

Sorry, folks, no "Things I'm Loving Lately" post today. I haven't had a whole lot of free time, as you can probably imagine. I've been trying to see as many friends as possible and get lots done. While I did give myself next week off, there is still lots more to do. We'll be in Newport until Tuesday afternoon, I imagine, and then I'll only really have Wednesday and Thursday by myself while Jonathan goes to work. He has the first part of his work day on Friday off, so we'll spend our last little bit of time together for awhile and then it's a four hour solo drive to the ferry terminal in Bellingham.

I have so much soap to wrap on Wednesday! If you would like, I am still having my soap sale, so use ALASKA to get 10% off. I'll only have the code active until Wednesday, so I can wrap up all the soap and ship Thursday. I won't be able to ship soaps between April 29-May 6, so if you want anything soon, get on it!

Mmmm...I know you want some!



Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. The snappy Rockfish was that I tried first out of the batch I ordered from you. I love it and my skin feels great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so glad to hear that! The Snappy is what I've been using at home and I am loving it, as well. :oD

    ReplyDelete