Monday, January 31, 2011

Alaska is Really Freaking Beautiful

(Blog post title from a post I made sometime last year. I said I was someday going to make a post with some of my pictures from Alaska and call it "Alaska is Really Freaking Beautiful" and that, my friends, is this post. ;o)

I have been missing Alaska quite a bit lately. I know that I'll be heading back there soon. I'm always back in Alaska several times a year, but I have been looking at the pictures of Jonathan and I's "Team Brittanathan's B.C. and Alaska Trip" from when we drove up there last September and, I gotta say, I'm pretty excited to be there again!

In case you missed the posts and the freaking beautiful pictures, here's the links to what I blogged about on the road:

*Team Brittanathan B.C. and Alaska Trip Volume 1 





*Team Brittanathan B.C. and Alaska Trip Volume 2




















*Team Brittanathan B.C. and Alaska Trip Volume 3 
























*Team Brittanathan B.C. and Alaska Trip Volume 4




















*Team Brittanathan B.C. and Alaska Trip Volume 5 




























*Team Brittanathan B.C. and Alaska Trip Volume 6
















In looking at these pictures I think, "Yeah, I'm pretty thankful for my life." Adventure is everywhere! I can't wait to go back to Alaska and take more pictures to share with people. I just want everyone to know how freaking beautiful and awesome Alaska is!

3 comments:

  1. LOVELY post! It truly is a beautiful place! As always, thanks for sharing!

    ~M~

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband did a big motorcycle trip through Alaska about 10 years ago and he still constantly talks about how amazing it is.

    Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! There were SO many photos that I took and I would love to share them all, but I think that no one probably cares to see a ton of someone else's scenery photos. Ha! :o)

    That is so cool he did a motorcycle trip! My dad lives in Washington and does them out of there. What route did your husband take?

    ReplyDelete