Thursday, November 25, 2010

Nothing says "Happy Thanksgiving!" like images of cat turkeys!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Image from here.

Today starts the beginning of a four day weekend for me. I'll be working a little bit at Old Navy and for Jessica, but overall I won't be doing a whole lot, which will be nice since I will soon be really busy for the rest of the month! So I will be enjoying these four days.

Image from here.

Since we already celebrated Thanksgiving this weekend with Jonathan's family, tonight he is going to cook up a Quorn turk'y roast, whole wheat & flax rolls, and stuffing. I'll probably roast some veggies. It will be a nice, low-key day for us!

Image from here, as I couldn't find this one on Quorn's website.

The only other thing really "planned" for this weekend is getting my hair cut. Since I have been growing the platinum blond out it will mostly be gone on this haircut. I'll still have a little bit left, otherwise my hair would be really super short, so hopefully it looks cute!

I'd really like to go hiking this weekend sometime, too, although I don't know where I want to go yet. Maybe the Tooth Rock Loop Hike with Jonathan, since I wanted to go with someone. It's good and chilly out so I know I wouldn't get overheated!

Image from here, along with a good article about Manx kitties!

I just have to bring these up, with the holiday today and all...
Does anyone remember these?
I had to take the image from here, as Jones Soda no longer lists them on their website. It's their Holiday Pack that they used to do, although they haven't done it in a few years. They used to put out sodas that were Brussels Sprout with Prosciutto, Cranberry Sauce, Turkey & Gravy, Wild Herb Stuffing, and Pumpkin Pie. I never had the "pleasure" of tasting these, although I was always very curious.

Don't forget that the coffee shop is still doing our huge holiday sale, going on through Cyber Monday! Get a 40% discount off your coffee order in either our Big Cartel shop or our Etsy shop with discount code HOLIDAY!

Happy Turkey Day, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment