Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday is here!

Woooo, Black Friday!

I am writing this on Thursday night, before I go into Old Navy to work for eight hours. I am hoping it won't be too insanely busy and I hope time feels like it is passing quickly! I have had a lot of coffee today. I don't know if I will end up taking a nap or not, so we'll see.

Today I ordered some super cute mini business cards from Moo for my blog. I had a lot of fun picking out ten photos to use for the background. I wish I would have them before I go up to Ketchikan next week, but I would have had to pay $40 in shipping to get them here by then! No, thanks.

I spent a lot of time internetting today. I did download Girl Talk's new album for free and it is SO GOOD. You should download it, too!

Tomorrow's big plans (Friday's) include working for Jessica in the evening for a couple of hours, but I don't know what else my day will hold for me! Jonathan is working all day so I have the whole day to myself after I come home from Old Navy. The struggle will be to stay awake all day!

The Green Coffee Bean Company is still doing our huge holiday sale, going on through Cyber Monday! Get a 40% discount off your coffee order in either our Big Cartel shop or our Etsy shop with discount code HOLIDAY! Only four more days!


That's all, folks!

1 comment:

  1. Excited for you to come to Ketchikan! Glad you reminded me about TGCBC sale, I need to get a few more bags :)

    ReplyDelete