Thursday, November 11, 2010

I don't care if she's a grizzly bear with a mohawk

I'm really looking forward to today. I don't work, due to Veteran's Day. Today's house-cleaning goals are to clean the bathroom, dust, and do laundry. Today's errandy goals are to pick up a plant light from Home Depot, drop my book back at the library, and go to Trader Joe's to pick up a couple things. Today's awesome and fun goals are to go for another hike in the Gorge, work at Jessica's for a few hours, then come home and make a delicious dinner (although I don't know what said delicious dinner will be yet).

I found this website last night and was laughing out loud for about fifteen minutes (I was LOLing...really!): Damn You Auto Correct. Everyone with an iPhone knows the frustration of having Auto Correct change what you're trying to say into something way completely different.

I'm not sure where in the Gorge I want to hike today. I was first thinking Elowah Falls but now I'm thinking Wahclella Falls. Don't those pictures in the link look amazing? Someday, when I have someone with me who appreciates exploring as much as I do, I really want to do the Tooth Rock Loop Hike. It sounds historic and awesome!

For now, with as many things as I have going on today, I should get going. I'm excited to start my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment