Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weekend excitement (?!)

Friday night I will be heading to a coworker's house in Beaverton after work to pressure wash her deck. Then Saturday I will spend the day staining it. It's not the most exciting job. In fact, it's incredibly boring, but I do it cheap compared to her having to hire someone else and she understands I need money for my trip (and school). So I really appreciate her hiring me!

Sunday will be the exciting day. Jonathan and I will be driving down to Salem to go to the state fair. Neither of us have gone before and I'm pretty sure it's going to be AWESOME.

I am so excited to see chickens and eat a real corn dog, it's disgusting.

What are YOU doing this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Oh, Oh!!!! The State Fair is AMAZING! I have been a few times and I just love it. I am so jealous that your going, wish I was down there. We will be taking Hannah to the somewhat "local" fair (about an hour away)sometime during the first 5 days of Sept. It's pretty good too (but on an incredibly smaller scale compared to the Oregon State Fair). I hope/know you will have a great time!!

    I can't wait to see what you find/see...lol.

    ~M~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so cool! I'm happy to hear that you've gone to it. I'm really excited!

    ReplyDelete