Friday, May 10, 2013

TGIF: Newport-Bound





TGIF, my friends! I'm so glad that it's Friday and I'm super excited because we're going to the beach tonight! We're going to Newport to stay at the Sylvia Beach Hotel. We are going to stay in the same room as stayed last time - the Melville room! It's decorated with a nautical theme and looks out onto the beach. The four pictures above were taken from our window over the weekend we stayed there in April, 2011. There was a storm one of the nights, which was the middle picture. UGH, I'm just so excited!

 My view of the room from my bed

Whaling?

 Our room key

 Breakfast is included with room stay!

Possibly the best part? Dickens, the hotel cat!

Jonathan took this video of Dickens drinking!

The last time we were in Newport was in October for our five year anniversary, so it's been awhile. Newport is one of "our" places, so we'll be going to our favorite spots. The plan is breakfast at the hotel, the aquarium, lunch at Cafe Stephanie, and dinner (and beers) at Rogue Brewery, with lots of walking on the beach. This post has quite a few film pictures from Newport that I've taken.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment