Friday, March 1, 2013

Awesome Stuff I Pinned This Week


HOW IS IT FRIDAY AGAIN?!

I refuse to believe a week has passed. This week flew by. Time flies when you're having fun, I guess, right? I am having so much more fun now that I am DONE house-sitting! Although tonight I am going to stay the night with my buddy Chipper so that her mommies can go out of town. She is a sweetheart of an older dog! Love that sweet girl and I haven't seen her since Christmas!

ANYWAY.

Did I mention how thrilled I am to be done house-sitting?

This weekend is a little (lot) crazy, but next week will be back to normal and I will have more blogging time! So many thingssss to share.

For now, here's some of the stuff I pinned this week, but here's all of it!

*Ugly Renaissance Babies - this made me laugh out loud at work.
*"Oh, you are SO lucky, you must be rich!"
*Your Lifestyle Has Already Been Designed
*30 Reasons To Take Up Cycling
*8 Homemade Veggie Burger Recipes

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment