Friday, February 15, 2013

Awesome Stuff I Pinned This Week


Know what is really awesome? Being sick for almost a week. I had to go home early from work twice in the past week, which sucks. But I'm feeling all better now and have pinned lots this week! Now that I have more friends using Pinterest I've been on it more myself. Good times!

Here's some of what I pinned this week (but you can see everything here):


Tomorrow Jonathan and I are going to Astoria on the Brewvana bus to go celebrate Stout Month at the Festival of Dark Arts! We haven't been to Astoria in awhile, so I am really, really looking forward to it. I don't have anything planned for Sunday and then on Monday Amy and I are going to go adventure in Forest Park! Going to be pret-ty awesome, I think!


What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment