Friday, January 4, 2013

Awesome Stuff I Pinned This Week


Our first week of January is down! I have already started working on some of my "resolutions" for the year and feel off to a great start. I started my cleanse, worked on my mutual funds, lost a little bit of weight, and started reading more. More to come about this stuff next week! I will say that so far my cleanse has been fairly easy, although I think the detoxing is happening. I have been feeling a little fatigued and cloudy-brained, so I'm looking forward to that going away. More lemon water! More tea!

Without further ado, here are some of the pins I posted this week, but you can see all of them here.

*Photo: 1912's Perfect Woman Was From Brooklyn, Weighed 171lbs, Had Pear-Shaped Body
*Family Christmas Photos Recreation on Reddit Warms Our Hearts
*Pop Bubble Wrap While You Wait For Instand Anti-Stress
*10 Tips to Let Go of the Past and Embrace the Future
*25 Ways To Make Your Life Better Immediately
*Real Life Travel Truths from Intrepid Entrepreneurs

This weekend I am running some errands, which include dropping off some art to get framed, which I am very thankful to have gotten birthday & Christmas money for! On Sunday Jonathan and I are going snowshoeing with our friends Ravyn and Jim!!! I get to try out my new snowshoes! Needless to say, I am VERY excited. What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment