Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Week Was...

My week was a little bit of this:


Combined with a dash of this:


And just a skidge of this:

I am working 14+ hour days right now. I'm really tired. Very fulfilled and happy, but totally exhausted. I really wasn't on the internet much this week, therefore there is no "Awesome Things I Pinned This Week" post. Sorry to be lame. I have been getting up at 5am and working until 7-8pm just about every day. I'm usually in bed by 9:30pm. Which means it's less than an hour until bedtime for me. This crazy schedule will only happen about one more day and then it'll be more sane for another week and after that it's just easy. Like I said, life is GREAT and I am totally happy, but just...exhausted. So know that I still love you and I have many post ideas in my head, but I just need to not be totally tired by the time I actually get online at night. I also haven't had my usual morning internet time either.

But I would love to hear from yoooou! How was your Christmas? And what do you have planned for New Year's Eve? (NEW YEARS OMG.)

No comments:

Post a Comment