Friday, July 6, 2012

Awesome Stuff I Pinned This Week


Yeah, I thought I'd start off my new Friday series of "Awesome Stuff I Pinned This Week" with two totally awesome pictures of me from when I was younger. Sadly, that picture on the right is when I was 13. Oh, so sad. Now you see why I keep my hair in a pixie. Bad things happened when I was younger. *shudder*


If you want, you can follow me on Pinterest and get the first scoopie on the cool stuff I might find. Or you could "like" this blog's fan page. Yeehaw!

I hope everyone is doing something fun this weekend! I found out last night that we're going camping with friends on Government Island tomorrow night, which is exciting, because I didn't think we were going to end up camping this year! Too much weird life stuff going on. But we ARE and I have a new swim suit, darn it.

Have fun and be careful, all!

1 comment:

  1. All of those links look crazy good. Off to read them all!

    ReplyDelete