Sunday, March 4, 2012

Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better

Yummy Blue Pig breakfast cocktails!

First off, I just want to thank everyone for their kind words regarding my last post. I have talked to so many friends recently who were going through similar weird life times. I also talked to a few friends that I was kind of out of touch with. It was just nice to know I wasn't alone. You guys rock, seriously.

This past week I have dove head into working on feeling better and, happy to say, I actually am! Not completely 100% but much, much better than I was.

I have been better at doing things for myself again, like the taking bubble baths with yummy essential oils, taking my vitamins, and trying to get in more exercise again. I have gone twice to Working Class Acupuncture for what I call my "$15 needle naps." I love getting acupuncture while being wrapped in a big, warm blanket and stretched out in a recliner. The naps I get during this time are something else. I spent Saturday night sleeping for an hour and a half there! I still have two more rounds of it over the next week. I had to take a little bit of money out of savings for it, but I think it is worth it (and I'm also not taking money out of savings all the time, so I don't feel so bad).

Today Jonathan took me to one of my favorite places to eat, Blue Pig Cafe, and then we ran some errands before he dropped me off downtown to help out Amy Wing with her booth at the Portland Saturday Market. It was so fun! It was nice to be outside, talking to people, and doing something I like!

So, yeah, that's all I got. Just home, sitting in sunshine, listening to Jonathan clean the kitchen (which is like sweet music to my ears), and looking forward to the next few weeks! I can't wait to be done with my statistics class, which I hope to god I pass this time. Only two more weeks of it, which is crazy. I can't believe it's March already. So much to do!

Anyway, things are good. I hope everyone is having an excellent weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment