Friday, January 20, 2012

For Sale on eBay

I've got a bunch of stuff listed on eBay and CraigsList right now, so I thought I'd share some of it in case anyone was interested. The money goes straight toward my trip fund, which I'm actually going to talk about next week because I'm changing it just a little bit and hopefully going SOONER!! If you see something you like that's not on eBay let me know because I will happy ship my CraigsList stuff! Also, if you want something that I have listed on eBay that doesn't have any bids on it, make me a reasonable offer and we'll go that route!

Here's a link to everything I have listed on eBay right now.



 Locally-made skirt, size 4-8 or so? It's made to fit a range of sizes.

It has a BUM RUFFLE ON THE BACK!!! 

(Also fits small ladies. ;o)

(There is a whole Kobo saga about me getting a Kobo.)
(My silver sparkle princess Kobo will be here Tuesday!) 





I've been selling a bit of stuff lately, but it's slowed down a bit. I think a lot of what I have listed on eBay will sell, though. I also am selling my Kitchenaid mixer and the ice cream attachment, so if you're interested in that let me know!

I'll have more posts next week. Not much has happened this past week and I've been busy with statistics homework. This weekend I'll be planting trees with Friends of Trees and snowshoeing with friends! Should be a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment