Thursday, August 11, 2011

What I've Been Up To

Sorry for the extreme lack of posting lately! I definitely didn't plan on that to happen and I knew my schedule was going to get busy as soon as I got back from Colorado, but I didn't realize how busy! I'm looking forward to getting back on schedule.

Saturday and Sunday were wedding party events and trying to move my things from one house to another. Ari and Steen's wedding was on Saturday and on Sunday we took a trip out to Misty Fjords on one of Allen Marine's boats. The weather was absolutely amazing and everyone had a great time! The area is so beautiful and I'm so thankful that we were all able to go!







The rest of this week has been a mishmash of BBQs, long walks, being back to work, making lots of soap, and thinking about moving.

*sigh* About moving...

My friends whose house I'm staying at are coming back Saturday and I thought they would be back much later, so I'm trying to figure out where I can stay for the days between leaving this house and then when I start house-sitting my next house. My friend Whitney's mom said I could stay at her place the rest of the time I am in Ketchikan, but I have been having a hard time getting a hold of Whitney to get any sort of direct information. I don't have her mom's contact info and I don't know her last name. Ugh! Crossing fingers this whole moving around business gets figured out soon because it is such a pain. I'm really looking forward to living at Whitney's mom's house for the rest of my time in Ketchikan! I know things will work out and I have to keep being flexible (obviously!) but I am really looking forward to having a space of my own again. I am so thankful Whitney's mom said I could live at her house.

Anyway, that's what's been going on lately in the life of Brittany!

No comments:

Post a Comment