Saturday, November 13, 2010

I love lazy Saturdays

Quick post for today. Not a whole lot happening that I know of yet.
  • Take car in at noon to get radio fixed from having our car "fixed" after we were victim of hit & run. The guys who did the service disconnected the radio and then never fixed it. At least it's covered by our insurance! Hopefully we don't have to wait long.
  • Doing laundry
  • Cleaning apartment
  • Cleaning windowsills because Jonathan found a bunch of mold and standing water on the windowsill in our bedroom. So gross!
  • Taking pants in to get hemmed. I've owned these pants since last August. Not impressed, Brittany.
 What else will happen today? What kind of adventures will our Saturday throw at us? We shall soon find out...

2 comments:

  1. Saturdays for most of us are days of chores. Boring but necessary tasks.

    Despite having to deal with those, I try to add some fun to the mix.

    For example, today I had to bring my computer in for repair (it caught a virus) which was boring, but I added a trip to the Mall to see my friend Xenia (Doe Deere) make an appearance at Bloomingdales to promote her cosmetics. Now THAT was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so great you got to see her at the mall! Her cosmetics are SO pretty. I wouldn't mind some of the lipsticks at all. And her new eyelid primer. There are a few things. ;o)

    ReplyDelete