Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dancing at the Fez!

I'm so excited! Andi invited me to a dance party at the Fez on Wednesday night: I Love the 90s! I've got my pink Adidas track suit all ready to go.

This is what I'll be wearing:


These pictures were actually taken during Halloween of 2007. I was "Missy Elliott's Vanilla Sista." Luckily, the outfit works with several time periods, so I think I'm okay.

(When I went to Russia in 2005 I spent a lot of money at the Adidas store on the Nevsky Prospekt in St. Petersburg. Doesn't every girl need an Adidas track suit [or two...]?)

Side note: I am posting my other Halloween outfit for 2007. (Doesn't everyone like to dress up for Halloween and have multiple outfits?) I was pretty proud of it. I was Margot Tenenbaum and it was so much fun!


ANYWAY, so dance party! At the Fez! Woo hoo!!

1 comment: