Monday, May 6, 2013

Film Photos from Last Summer

I recently got some film developed that I thought was from Easter Sunday, when Jonathan and I went to Cape Lookout to go check out whales. Imagine my surprise when the roll was of my dad and I's trip to the Cape Meares lighthouse and Mount Saint Helens last summer! (Which means I'm not sure where our Easter roll is... *sad face*)

Here's some of my favorites from that roll!














All photos were taken with my LCA+ on Fuji 400. Here's the rest of my photos taken from this trip!

4 comments:

  1. sometimes i really miss the anticipation of developing film to see what photos turned out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy to get back into it, I promise!

      Delete
  2. Wow some gorgeous shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty place! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete