Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm Still Alive! (Just Really Busy)


Friends, I'm still alive! I had some exciting news last week. My friend Cheri in Ketchikan contacted me because she wants to sell my soap in her shop, The Point! The awesome news is that she wants me to send her ALL of the soap I have now! So it has been a whirlwind of activity in our apartment. Some girl friends came over on Sunday and helped wrap all of the unwrapped soap I had. (A huuuge thank you to Bettie, Shana, Amy, and Jenifer!) I will be sending 187 bars of soap to Ketchikan! Whew!! Which means I need soap for my own shop, plus some extra soaps that she requested that she knows she'll want. I actually went and bought what you see in the picture above: a 50lb cube of coconut oil and a 5 gallon bucket of olive oil, not to mention a gallon of lye and a whole lot of essential oils. Let's just say that our apartment smells AWESOME right now!

I still have a couple bars of each soap in case anyone purchases them through Etsy, so if there is any soap you'd like in the next few weeks you should probably get on it now. Use discount code ALASKA at checkout to get 10% off your order for a few more days!

P.S. I'll be going to Ketchikan in just over a week! Wheeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment