Thursday, March 29, 2012

Team Brittanathan North Jetty Adventure!

This weekend Jonathan and I went to visit his parents in the country, which was really nice! We went down on Saturday night and stayed until Monday evening. We spent Sunday completely sitting around and relaxing. We watched a lot of the Discovery and History Channel (we don't have TV, so this is exciting! ;o) and ate way too much good food. On Monday we decided to go to the coast at Florence, which I had never been to before. It was so pretty! It looked the same as the rest of the Oregon coast I've been to, but, you know, it's good to check up on the other parts and make sure they're as awesome as the other places I've been. :o) It was sunny at first, but then got kind of rainy and chilly. It was still nice to have a mini-adventure, though!

The majestic seagull ("siggle") 



My name is Brittany and I love historical plaques. 


North Jetty, Florence, Oregon! 


A surfer! Although we never saw him get up on his board. 






We walked down the beach to this log, which was the designated turn-around point. 




No comments:

Post a Comment