Saturday, November 26, 2011

Small Business Saturday!

It's Small Business Saturday, a day to go out and support the small businesses of your community. I try and do as much of my shopping at independent, local businesses because I feel it's important! This weekend is a huge consumer holiday for Americans, so if you're going to do your holiday shopping, support local!

I am having a Black Friday through Cyber Monday sale in my soap shop, so if you feel like picking up a few bars it really helps support my income, which is appreciated as I am only working very part time right now. Use code CYBER at checkout to get 20% off your soap order at Snappy Rockfish Soap, good through Monday evening.

Plus, don't you want to see how awesome my new candy cane scented soap is? ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment