Friday, June 7, 2013
20. "Into Thin Air" by John Krakauer
21. "The Narcissism Epidemic: Living in the Age of Entitlement" by Jean Twenge
22. "Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us About Health and Healing" by Daphne Miller
23. "Still Points North: One Alaskan Childhood, One Grown-up World, One Long Journey Home" by Leigh Newman
24. "Let My People Go Surfing: The Education of a Reluctant Businessman" by Yvon Chouinard
25. "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green
Oh, MAN! The books I read in May were awesome! I liked every single one of these books and would recommend ALL of them!!
Not much time to say anything else about them. So just go. Go and read all of these books!!
Past months of books read: January, February, March, April.